SUPERSONIC Eyebrow and Eyelash Flexing Expert System
The SUPERSONIC Brow and Lash System by ELAN is a unique flexing 3 step system that allows you to perform both lash lifts and brow lamination treatments. This innovative system contains nourishing ingredients to prevent dehydration of the hairs, while producing quick processing times compared to usual lash and brow systems.
STEP I: Serum 1 pink colour is the solution used for the FIRST part of the eyebrow and eyelash flexing procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, opens the cuticle scales and penetrates deeply into the hairs. Due to the combination of two different relaxing agents and two different alkalizing agents, the serum remodels quickly and efficiently disulfide bonds in the hairs, thus reducing the procedure time. The nourishing keratin- and collagen-based complex protects the hairs from dehydration and fragility as well as retains moisture inside them.
Serum 1 CLEAR is a translucent solution that is used for the FIRST part of the eyebrow and eyelash flexing procedure. The combination of two types of relaxants and two types of alkalizers in the composition of the product allows Serum 1 to quickly and effectively remodel disulfide bonds in the hairs. Due to this, the time of the flexing procedure is reduced.
Note: Serum 1 CLEAR (transparent) is recommended to use for eyebrows, Serum 1 pink — for eyelashes. While using pink Serum 1 for brow flexing, the product may tint zone near eyebrows in pink tone.
Benefits of Serum 1:
- The combination of two different alkalizing agents (AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE and ETHANOLAMINE) allows the serum to open actively the cuticle scales, thus allowing easy penetration of the ingredients inside the hairs
- Due to the mixture of two different relaxing agents (THIOGLYCOLIC ACID and CYSTEAMINE HCL), the serum influences on disulfide bonds, remodels them very quickly and efficiently
- The nourishing keratin- and collagen-based complex protects the protein structures of the eyebrow and eyelash hairs during the flexing procedure, prevents them from dehydration and fragility. It also retains moisture inside the hairs
- Thickens the hairs and provides them with elasticity
- The pH of the solution is 9.0-9.5
STEP II: Serum 2 is the solution used for the SECOND part of the eyebrow and eyelash flexing procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Serum 1, facilitates fixation of the newly-formed bonds in the hairs and provides the expected result. The conditioning complex on the base of polymers and argan oil, combined with hydrolyzed collagen, ensures the ultimate protection of the hairs.
Benefits of Serum 2:
- Restores disulfide bonds of the eyebrow and eyelash hairs, provides them with flexibility and elasticity
- Sets the eyebrow and eyelash hair shape
- Restores the natural pH of the hairs
- Closes the hair cuticle scales
- Neutralizes the excess of the alkalizer
- Serum 2 is enriched with the nourishing complex based on the cationic agents and emollients, argan oil and hydrolyzed collagen, which provide a conditioning and moisturizing effect on the hairs, protect them and add shine.
- The pH of the solution is 2.5-3.0. The serum does not contain sodium bromate. The content of hydrogen peroxide in the solution does not exceed 2%
STEP III: The Multivitor is the solution used for the THIRD (final) part of the eyebrow and eyelash flexing procedure. The patented component MULTIVIT SHUTTLE, combined with soybean and wheat plant components as well as betaine, keratin and protective polymers, provide efficient regeneration of the hairs and their natural pH level.
Benefits of the Multivitor:
- Due to the patented component MULTIVIT SHUTTLE (PF), which features the unique active ingredient delivery system, the solution provides the eyebrow and eyelash hairs with deep nourishing and moisturizing
- Betaine enhances hydration and restores the natural pH of the hairs
- Provides the hairs with elasticity and add them shine
- Sets the eyebrow and eyelash hair shape
- Patented complex of of soybean and wheat plant that work in synchronicity as regeneration
- Contains hydrolyzed keratin, which ensures the ultimate protection of the hairs against negative influence of external factors.
- The pH of the solution is 4.0-5.5.
Size: 10ml each
1) Apply serum 1 on the eyebrows or eyelashes and leave it to develop for 3-10 minutes depending on the eyebrow or eyelash condition. Then remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad moistened with water.
2) After using Serum 1, apply Serum 2 on the eyebrows or eyelashes and leave it to develop for 6-10 minutes depending on the eyebrow or eyelash hair condition. Then remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad moistened with water.
3) Apply and spread Multivitor on the eyebrows.
4) When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad, moistened with ÉLAN professional line Cleansing Detox-Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect to stop the chemical reaction, if the eyebrow tinting procedure is planned. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
6) Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows right after using ÉLAN Cleansing Detox Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect.
7) Use ÉLAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil for the better results. Do this step, when the eyebrow tinting procedure is finished as well.
Note: The eyebrow shaping must be performed only when the eyebrow lamination procedure is finished. It is highly recommended to use the eyebrow tweezers in order to avoid serious skin damage.
It is necessary to take into consideration that the eyebrow hair colour is supposed to be brighter and appear faster on the hairs, when the tinting procedure is performed.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.