Lash Lift System by Elan
The Elan Eyelash Lamination System solution is an economical and easy to use as well as has a soft texture due to special components which pride the effect of occlusion. The solutions are pumped with Keratin & Collagen to provide moisture and protection during the eyelash lift procedure.
Ammonium thioglycolate, opens the cuticle scales facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. It influences and remodels perfectly disulfide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place and helps to form the necessary eyelash curl (according to the shape of the chosen silicone pad). Providing gorgeous lifts for your clients!
The eyelashes can be washed after the Step 2!
Step 1 is the solution used for the FIRST part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. Keratin and Collagen protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, provides the eyelashes with density and volume The pH of the solution is 9,0‒9,5.
Step 2 is the solution used for the SECOND part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Step 1 providing the expected result. Restores disulfide bonds of the eyelash hairs, providing them with elasticity and plasticity while setting the eyelash hair shape. It restores the natural pH, closes the cuticle scales and neutralizes the excess of the alkalizer. The pH of the solution is 2,5‒3,0.
- Sodium Bromate free
- Includes Keratin & Collagen for moisture and protection
- Remodels perfectly disulfide bonds providing a stunning curl
The product DOES NOT contain sodium bromate.
How to use:
1. Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the eyelash lamination solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1-st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12–15 minutes;
- 2-nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6–12 minutes.
2. Prepare the eyelashes for the lamination procedure
- Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
- Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
- Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
- Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
3. Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 on the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6–15 minutes. It is recommended to use the Elan professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the Elan professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
4. Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 on the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of the solution used at the IV-th stage of the eyelash lamination procedure should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl.
NOTE! The processing time at the IV-th stage should be equal to the processing time at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
NOTE! In order to achieve the most impressive effect and the visible result Elan Professional Line brand technologists recommend performing the eyelash tinting procedure with the Elan Gel Tint 01 Black, when the lamination procedure is finished.
- Apply Elan Cleansing Detox-Mousse on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the eyelash tinting procedure is finished as well.
- Use Elan Colour Fix setting fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for the better results.
EYELASH LAMINATION PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMENDATIONS:
- It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, solariums and any mechanical damage of the created eyelash curl (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as using mascara for 24 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
- It is highly recommended to avoid using the aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
Net Weight 10 ml
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.